Schools Ski Race Training Programme
At Kandahar Racing we understand the importance of schools ski racing to athletes, to schools and to the success of British snowsports. We make a big effort to be supportive of schools who are keen to improve the standard of their race training. In order to help school ski teams and their individual athletes achieve their goals Kandahar offers bespoke training and race support services.
What we offer:
- Professional Coaches. A team of fully qualified professional coaches with vast experience of coaching junior ski racers.
- Dry Slope Training. Weekly term time training sessions during Summer & Autumn terms (Apr – Dec) at a dry ski slope local to your school. Sessions are structured to ensure your ski team is ready to race once winter arrives.
- Support. Full support in all aspects of the running of your ski team including ski team trials, race team selections, session planning, fitness training, competition calendar and technical advice.
- Race Support. Dedicated race support for UK based dry slope competitions (ESSKIA) and for snow races in the Alps (British Schoolboys, British Schoolgirls and the Inter-Schools).
- Training Camps. Full access to Kandahar Racing’s school holiday based training camps in Norway and the Alps, allowing your athletes to take their ski racing to the next level while maintaining consistency of coaching. We can also arrange Snowdome training camps specific to your school.
For more information on how your school can benefit from our training services please feel free to get in touch with the Kandahar Racing manager on +447725044835 or email@example.com. You can also download our schools programme PDF here.